Sometimes I forget just how lucky I am. I feel like I have found myself being very selfish lately and I thought that I would blog about the things I’m grateful for.
– I’m grateful for my mother. She has been the most annoying person in my life, however, she is the biggest influence on me and she has made me the person I am today. She literally has, and continues, to give up anything and everything for me. I am forever grateful for her and saddened by the fact that my busy life doesn’t let me go home enough.
– I’m grateful for my dad. He’s been my best friend since I can remember.
– My brother, Tommy. He’s more like myself than he thinks. He just doesn’t know he’s the better version.
– I’m grateful for friends and the rest of my family and I don’t thank them enough for all they do for me.
– I’m grateful for the opportunities I’ve been given through school and everyday life and how God always seems to have a plan for me.
– I’m grateful for Grammy. My own personal angel to watch over me, without her I wouldn’t have even dreamed of teaching. She’s the greatest teacher I’ve ever known.
There is so much more but it’s obvious I’m so beyond lucky! ❤